Green Vehicle Technology
The family-size, 2013 Chevrolet Malibu Eco hybrid sedan is the most fuel efficient Malibu ever, with a combined city/highway federal government mileage rating of 29 miles per gallon.
General Motors is almost certain to claim the title of world's biggest automaker this year, retaking the top spot from Toyota, which has been hurt by production problems since the Japanese earthquake and still can't escape the shadow of major safety recalls.
WASHINGTON | Will your new car get an A in fuel efficiency? A government proposal may add letter grades to showroom window stickers on new cars and trucks to reflect a vehicle's overall fuel economy and greenhouse gas emissions.
Follow The Times
Right now, at American Family Insurance, we are offering big d…
1/2 price tickets to WHAT A GLORIOUS FEELING (behind-the-scenes during the making of SINGIN' IN THE RAIN) 5/24 & 5/25.
Large or small, K's Construction & Roofing Inc. can do all…
Call Stevenson & Fairchild OMS at (219) 462-9599 Valparais…
$20.00 Coupon for any service. Call today!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm