HAMMOND | A federal jury is deciding whether the actions of a former contract operator of the Gary wastewater treatment plant and two of its employees were attempts to "cheat" to save money or honest efforts to follow the law.
HAMMOND | The attorney-laden trial of the former contract operator of the Gary Sanitary District wastewater treatment plant and two of its employees opened Tuesday with a question of intentions.
HAMMOND | A contractor accused of breaking federal water protection laws said it committed no crimes and was following the government's requirements.
HAMMOND | A federal case status report reveals the depth of the government's case against United Water for alleged environmental crimes.
HAMMOND | A national water management company and its two employees who oversaw Gary's wastewater treatment plant entered not guilty pleas Wednesday to charges of fraud and violating the Clean Water Act.
As if Gary Mayor Rudy Clay needed something else to worry about during the mayoral election season, he now has a mess at the Gary Sanitary District to deal with.
Follow The Times
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Fast-teks’ highly trained staff provides professional, high-qu…
Bob’s Custom Cycle Shop specializes in older Harley Bikes! Bri…
We also have a one class per week program for adults!
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season5 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins7 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm