Griffith Branch Ymca
GRIFFITH | Griffith Branch YMCA is encouraging parents to help keep their kids physically active and mentally engaged by signing them up May 1 through this summer for the Y’s Adventure Camp or Day Camp.
GRIFFITH | Providing youth with opportunities to continue to learn and engage in meaningful activities at the end of the school day can boost their academic success.
GRIFFITH | Griffith Branch YMCA is holding Registration Week starting Monday. Members of the YMCA can sign up for any classes offered at the Griffith branch, including Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi, Senior Strength and Stretch, Zumba and a 5K training class.
GRIFFITH | The Griffith Branch YMCA is holding Registration Week starting Monday, July 2nd. Beginning that Monday, members of the YMCA can sign up for any of the classes that they offer, such as Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi, Senior Strength and Stretch, Zumba and a 5K training class. Youth exercis…
Follow The Times
Time for teeth cleaning and whitening? Let us take care of you!
Call Precise Accounting & Tax Service today at 219-845-54…
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
We do full body off, “rotisserie” restorations to NCRS specifi…
Brag in your yard about the new arrival!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm