Imagine for a moment a Super Bowl without the avocado. If that's hard to picture, it's because the avocado has so completely, and so quickly, attached itself to this utterly unrelated sporting event.
Looking for a few simple ways to freshen up the go-to dish of the Super Bowl? We cobbled together a mighty tasty basic guacamole, then came up with ideas to turn basic into unbelievably good.
The flesh of a ripe Hass avocado is so luxuriously buttery and creamy you know from the first bite that it's loaded with fat.
Follow The Times
Traditional or Non-Traditional we will Baptize you or your child!
When you join our energy saver program, you save 15% off parts…
Call Stevenson & Fairchild OMS at (219) 462-9599 Valparais…
We do full body off, “rotisserie” restorations to NCRS specifi…
customers 62 and over receive 10% off their total purchase! (E…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm