Guilty But Mentally Ill
CROWN POINT | The mental state of a Gary man convicted of shooting a close friend to death dominated his sentencing hearing Monday, as it had his trial.
CROWN POINT | A 23-year-old St. John man pleaded guilty but mentally ill Thursday to stabbing his mother numerous times in July 2011.
CROWN POINT | A Hammond man on Monday was sentenced to 15 years in prison for molesting a child during visits to the man's apartment.
Follow The Times
We will beat ANY deal! Visit www.circleautomotive.com for more…
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday lif…
Need to settle an ESTATE? Call Bednar Auction Service for rea…
Whether you need plumbing repairs or kitchen and bathroom rem…
Starting at 6 weeks old, our infant rooms have been specially …
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am