- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
GARY | A 35-year-old Portage man on parole for the fatal 1997 shooting of a pregnant woman at a Gary homecoming game was killed early Tuesday in a single-car crash in Gary.
Follow The Times
Visit techcu.org for details.
Need extra cash fast? We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bankers, no questions regarding your income, assets, or current job status!
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?