Halls Of St. George
With schools everywhere cutting funding to arts organizations, it’s more important than ever to raise money for arts organizations.
SCHERERVILLE | The Chamber’s 21st Mardi Gras Fashion Show will be held Feb. 12 at the Halls of St. George.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Follow The Times
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service is here for all your septic…
When a fire occurs, damages are bound to follow. Let us make t…
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of Boot Camp Workouts. …
We also have a one class per week program for adults!
Join us for four classes before you decide which program is ri…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm