Salt in the soil can be deadly for lawns, trees and gardens, robbing plants of their ability to absorb water. Salt-tolerant varieties are available, however, and ground laden with soluble toxins can be flushed clean to depths below the root zone.
Follow The Times
(888) 539-1875 southlakeautomall.com
Come see us at Lucky Kat Tat today!
Whether you are just starting a business or have been around f…
For over 40 years people have relied on Lawn Doctor for a lush…
Stop by Kensington Watch Services today at 146 North Main Stre…
In Today's Paper
Should college students be required to do community service projects that put theories into practice?
- LIVE: RailCats morning game vs. Wichita21 hours ago
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the seasonMay 21, 2013 10:45 am
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason beginsMay 21, 2013 8:36 am
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm