Hammond Fire Department
HAMMOND | The cause of a fire that burned two mulch piles at the former Calumet Pallet Co. in Hammond may never be determined, an official said.
HAMMOND | Hammond fire inspectors are investigating a blaze at an auto detailing shop there early Wednesday morning.
INDIANAPOLIS | A Hammond man may get to keep his home after the Indiana Court of Appeals ruled Wednesday the city panel that ordered it demolished was not impartial.
Smoke detectors save lives. Just ask any firefighter.
HAMMOND | The Hammond City Council has authorized the Hammond Fire Department to apply for a federal grant to help buy new radios.
HAMMOND | Local police, firefighters and residents will deliver Easter to the family of a domestic violence shooting victim.
HAMMOND | An attached garage on a home in Hammond was destroyed by fire Wednesday night, fire officials said.
HAMMOND | Debate over firefighters' seniority days began in the Hammond City Council chambers Monday, but discussion was tabled for a future meeting.
HAMMOND | Fire officials are calling a Hammond man a hero after he rescued his neighbor from her burning home Wednesday morning.
HAMMOND | Dirty filters and dust likely helped start a fire Tuesday at the Niagara LaSalle Corp. facility in the 1400 block of 150th Street, Hammond fire officials said.
HAMMOND | One person was displaced following a fire at an apartment complex for senior citizens, Hammond fire officials said.
HAMMOND | Hammond Firefighters Local 556 voted to accept a new contract offered by the city, although many of them are describing it as disappointing, union President Ed Lomeli said.
HAMMOND | Hammond firefighters rescued a woman from her burning home early Friday.
HAMMOND | Hammond's Fire, Police and Code Enforcement departments are teaming up to investigate the fire last week at 644 Sibley St. that killed three children.
HAMMOND | Two children were released from a hospital Saturday after being treated for injuries they suffered last week in a Hammond house fire that killed three of their young siblings.
HAMMOND | Had city officials been given an opportunity to inspect the rental house at 644 Sibley St. prior to the fatal fire Wednesday night, the residence likely would have been declared uninhabitable.
HAMMOND | Space heaters being used in a home without heat are believed to have caused a Wednesday night house fire that killed three young children, officials said.
HAMMOND | Midwestern Steel Fabricators was destroyed by a stubborn fire Monday night that had firefighters at the scene putting out hot spots some 12 hours later.
HAMMOND | A Hammond family of five awoke late Saturday to a fire in their apartment.
HAMMOND | A fire in a a rear storage area damaged a Hohman Avenue bar and grill early Thursday.
Follow The Times
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service is here to help you out! We…
You Don't Pay Until the Job Is Done & You're Satisfied. There's Still Time to Get Your New Roof Before the Snow Flies. Call K's Construction & Roofing 219-405-5146
We Are Northwest Indiana's Roofing & Siding Experts
Whether polishing up your skills or learning a new instrument - Puzon's has you covered! We offer one-on-one lessons! Call today for more info 708-474-2963
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
Put this number in your phone because when you need a plumber, you NEED the #1 ranked Angie's List NWI Plumber of Choice! ~ (219) 677-6965
Rely on the #1 ranked plumber in northwest Indiana as chosen b…
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Do you have fond memories of Mount Baldy?