Hammond Mayor Thomas Mcdermott Jr
HAMMOND | Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr. on Friday called on county officials to withdraw the proposed interlocal agreement for the consolidation of E-911 services.
HAMMOND | Potash Corp. broke ground Wednesday on a storage facility at Gibson Yard, signaling the start of construction on a project Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr. said the city beat out other locations to secure.
HAMMOND | Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr. said he signed a nonbinding agreement by executive decision this week, committing city garbage to a proposed trash-to-ethanol plant.
Follow The Times
Contact dealer for details. (219) 874-4293 BosakHondaMC.com
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
Make sure everything is properly working before you invite you…
Half off initiation fee PLUS summer free. 60 days for $60, Lifestyle I and II only. Student memberships are available.
Robert Balash Trucking & Excavating
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am