Hazen S Monument
VALPARAISO | A century and a half ago this New Year's Day, Valparaiso's Col. Isaac Suman was recovering from Confederate bullet wounds after participating in one of the most storied stands of the Union Army during the Civil War.
A Crown Point colonel leads his regiment -- many of them hometown boys -- in a desperate battle for the future of his country, ultimately paying with his life.
Follow The Times
Our Heating Services Include:
Hello Dolly - June 14-16, 21-23, 28-30 Adults $21, Seniors (55+) $18, Military/Students (with valid ID) $18, Contact Box Office for Group Rates.
- The Matchmaker finally meets her Match! 219-948-5137
Stop by Kensington Watch Services today at 146 North Main Stre…
You create your own combination of delicious, soft-serve prem…
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday lif…
Is John Clark worth the money the Gary/Chicago International Airport Authority is spending on him?
- LIVE: RailCats morning game vs. WichitaMay 22, 2013 10:45 am
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the seasonMay 21, 2013 10:45 am
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason beginsMay 21, 2013 8:36 am
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm