Health Care Mandate
CROWN POINT | About 200 people attended Saturday's clergy-led rally at the Lake County Government Complex to oppose insurers being mandated to provide free contraceptives, sterilization and abortion-inducing drugs.
Readers, politicians, leaders, medical community comment on Supreme Court ruling on health care mandate
"Conventional wisdom and national polls showed many Americans favored repeal of the measure, so we are surprised by the court’s decision." — Kevin Brinegar, president and CEO Indiana Chamber of Commerce.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
219-440-0096 / www.meyerscompaniesinc.com/maintenance
Are you looking to replace your old furnace or A/C? Air Tech Comfort Systems, Inc is the company to call! (219) 663-9778
You can count on Air Tech Comfort Systems to provide you with …
Beat the heat this summer with an above ground pool from St John's Pool Center! Call St. John Pool Center at 219-365-8308.
We service what we install and will happily provide maintenanc…
Details to be announced soon!
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?