Health Care Mandate
CROWN POINT | About 200 people attended Saturday's clergy-led rally at the Lake County Government Complex to oppose insurers being mandated to provide free contraceptives, sterilization and abortion-inducing drugs.
Readers, politicians, leaders, medical community comment on Supreme Court ruling on health care mandate
"Conventional wisdom and national polls showed many Americans favored repeal of the measure, so we are surprised by the court’s decision." — Kevin Brinegar, president and CEO Indiana Chamber of Commerce.
Follow The Times
For all your sump pump and sewer service needs, contact
Welcome campers, we have the perfect firewood package deals fo…
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
Whether you already have a drawing in hand or only an idea in …
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of Boot Camp Workouts. …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm