Health Finance Commission
Indiana health officials have concluded from their statewide listening tour that Indiana needs more trauma centers. We've been making that point for years.
INDIANAPOLIS | Gary officials and medical leaders have begun laying the legislative groundwork they hope will ultimately lead a new teaching hospital and trauma center in the city.
INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana could fully implement the Affordable Care Act and provide Medicaid health coverage to a half million uninsured Hoosiers for at least four years without requiring any new revenue.
Follow The Times
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
See our website, www.steinerhomesltd.com for more details. (21…
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am