- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Health Insurance Benefits
PORTAGE | Reigning in health insurance costs has been a priority for the city.
CROWN POINT | Lake County Council members announced they will vote Tuesday for an overhaul of county government's troubled health insurance plan.
Lansing officials are talking about cutting their own salaries, now that a village administrator is taking over many of their responsibilities. This is a refreshing move.
CALUMET CITY | City officials will spend most of next week reviewing the proposed appropriations ordinance that details spending for the current fiscal year.
CROWN POINT | Lake County's head of public defenders said he is readying for battle with county officials gunning to cut health insurance benefits for his attorneys.
Follow The Times
Now is the time to get on the schedule for our Lawn Fertilization & Spring Aeration programs. Call Lawn Doctor of West Lake County now @ 219-364-6300
The path to a beautiful, green lawn starts with a phone call.
We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bank…
Welcome campers, we have the perfect firewood package deals fo…
Heating your pool is a wise investment as it increases its val…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?