Health Insurance Benefits
PORTAGE | Reigning in health insurance costs has been a priority for the city.
CROWN POINT | Lake County Council members announced they will vote Tuesday for an overhaul of county government's troubled health insurance plan.
Lansing officials are talking about cutting their own salaries, now that a village administrator is taking over many of their responsibilities. This is a refreshing move.
CALUMET CITY | City officials will spend most of next week reviewing the proposed appropriations ordinance that details spending for the current fiscal year.
CROWN POINT | Lake County's head of public defenders said he is readying for battle with county officials gunning to cut health insurance benefits for his attorneys.
Follow The Times
Ends June 2nd. 219-365-8362.
You work hard for all you have. A comfortable home. A car that…
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of Boot Camp Workouts. …
Fast-teks provides on-site computer service and call-in remote…
We come to you. No need to carry your computer to a repair facility!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
In Today's Paper
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm