Health Insurance Plan
Millions of working Americans are still without health insurance, and many more worry about whether they'll be able to afford their existing coverage due to rising health costs.
CROWN POINT | Members of the Lake County Council will have seven weeks to brainstorm a $15 million solution to a 2013 budget, which promises to be unbalanced by too little revenue and too many spending demands.
CROWN POINT | Lake County commissioners hired a Merrillville financial adviser Wednesday to study how to fill a potential $15 million hole in county government's 2012 and 2013 budget.
CROWN POINT | A Lake Superior Court judge criticized a proposal to lop 25 defense lawyers from five county courts as uninformed and impractical.
Follow The Times
The Ultimate Weight Loss Kit is hands down the most powerful s…
Call Pustai Heating and Cooling today at 219-924-5112. In an e…
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Cover the cost of the tree removal and we will do $100 worth o…
call 322-2700 or 769-1976
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm