SAO PAULO | Italy packed Parmesan, olive oil and prosciutto. The U.S. brought oatmeal, Cheerios, peanut butter and A1 Steak Sauce.
LAKE STATION | There will be a family nutrition event from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Friday at the Lake Station-New Chicago branch of the Lake Public Library, 2007 Central Ave.
Eating a heart-healthy diet is essential in maintaining good health, dietitians say, and by following some easy tips, is entirely possible.
What started as a bet for David Wallach, author of Chicago endurance athletic blog, Pace of Chicago, resulted in a healthy life change.
MUNSTER | Hospice of the Calumet Area is sponsoring a free social work conference focusing on the needs of grieving teenagers Nov. 8 at Franciscan St. Margaret Health in Dyer.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Our desire is to value you as a lifetime friend who entrusts u…
Striving to teach children a love of learning for 30 years ~ Registration now open for Fall enrollment at The Learning Center Preschool
In our relaxed environment, children will have a greater cha…
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
Business taxation can seem complicated and confusing, but the …
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?