Indiana, like other states, is trying to figure out how to comply with the federal law compelling states to expand Medicaid eligibility so more uninsured Americans get health care coverage. There's a catch, though, because states pay a portion of the cost of Medicaid.
CHICAGO | The Cook County Health and Hospital System reported a strong long-term outlook in its quarterly report to the County Board,
SPRINGFIELD | About 1 million uninsured Illinoisans might be able to purchase health insurance by 2014, according to a recent report released by the Illinois Health Care Reform Implementation Council.
HOBART | No matter who was talking, health care reform was on everyone's lips Friday at a meeting of an area health organization.
There was a woman at Kokomo's Republican headquarters last August who charged Senate candidate Dan Coats with a mission: "I urge you to start out by repealing all the major legislation from this session. Obviously Obama will veto, and it will be sustained, but take the vote."
SPRINGFIELD | Illinois Senate leaders have charged a few select lawmakers with reforming the state's Medicaid program and workers' compensation system -- by Jan. 3.
Follow The Times
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Whether you need plumbing repairs or kitchen and bathroom rem…
(888) 539-1875 southlakeautomall.com
See dealer for details. (888)360-8519 www.griegermotor…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am