HARVEY | An independent health care ratings organization has ranked Ingalls Memorial Hospital in the top 5 percent of hospitals in the country for clinical performance.
MUNSTER | The Community Hospital in Munster again has been ranked among America's 50 Best, the only hospital in the state to achieve the distinction six years in a row from Healthgrades, an independent health care ratings organization.
MUNSTER | For the 10th consecutive year, Community Hospital has earned a clinical performance honor from a national health care ratings company.
EAST CHICAGO | St. Catherine Hospital’s emergency medicine care ranks among the top 5 percent of all hospitals in the nation, according to a recent study released by Healthgrades. St. Catherine Hospital is one of only 263 hospitals across the country to become a recipient of the 2012 Healthg…
EAST CHICAGO | St. Catherine Hospital’s emergency medicine care ranks among the top 5 percent of all hospitals in the nation, according to a recent study released by Healthgrades.
MUNSTER | Community Hospital ranked in the top 5 percent in the nation in women's health care, according to HealthGrades, which provides physician information and hospital quality ratings.
The Community Hospital was the only Hoosier hospital named in HealthGrades America's 50 Best Hospitals report, the hospital announced Wednesday.
Follow The Times
We are pleased to offer a pet shuttle service to our customers…
We offer warranty for life, zero dwnpymt programs, pay to…
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
2012 President Award Winner and Toyota Time Sales Event features ZERO percent on 9 different models.
Visit us at www.toyotaofmerrillville.com
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm