HOBART | At Joan Martin Elementary School, Mrs. Heather Steege’s fifth grade class is working with The Times Media Co. to promote positive news stories in their school.
HOBART | Adopt a Pilot is a program provided by Southwest Airlines. Mrs. Heather Steege's fifth grade class were very lucky to be selected to participate in this program. A pilot from Southwest Airlines comes into classrooms, and teaches kids about aviation.
HOBART | Recently, Congressman Pete Visclosky visited Joan Martin Elementary School's Bright Media Company (BMC) to talk about everything from his job duties, the Marquette Plan, the debate over Right to Work and his love of helping people.
HOBART | In Hobart, twenty-eight 5th graders are transforming their classroom into a boardroom.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit.
Thank you for your interest.
From the apex of quality and professionalism to the luxurious …
We are an authorized Warranty service provider for brands like Goodman, Amana, Armstrong and more! Air Tech Comfort Systems, Inc. (219) 663-9778
Our experienced technicians will professionally diagnose and r…
Details to be announced soon!
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?