HOBART | At Joan Martin Elementary School, Mrs. Heather Steege’s fifth grade class is working with The Times Media Co. to promote positive news stories in their school.
HOBART | Adopt a Pilot is a program provided by Southwest Airlines. Mrs. Heather Steege's fifth grade class were very lucky to be selected to participate in this program. A pilot from Southwest Airlines comes into classrooms, and teaches kids about aviation.
HOBART | Recently, Congressman Pete Visclosky visited Joan Martin Elementary School's Bright Media Company (BMC) to talk about everything from his job duties, the Marquette Plan, the debate over Right to Work and his love of helping people.
HOBART | In Hobart, twenty-eight 5th graders are transforming their classroom into a boardroom.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Over 20 Years Of Experience
Leaky roof during this storm season? Let Bennett Roofing repair your roof today! Call 219-476-3698 to schedule your free estimate!
A leaky roof is not something you want to be dealing with all …
ANY NEW CIRCLE BUICK COMES WITH FREE MAINTENANCE!
Dean's Lawn & Landscaping Inc.
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?