When the officers of Grote Industries sat down to discuss a possible legal challenge to the contraceptive mandate in the national health care law, the vote was immediate and unanimous. “We decided that it was definitely against our beliefs,” says Chairman and CEO William Grote III.
In Indiana House District 19, incumbent Shelli VanDenburgh, a Democrat, faces Ron Johnson, the Republican pastor of a popular church.
We live in in perhaps the wealthiest and most influential country in the history of civilization.
On the eve of the 1800 election, a letter by Alexander Hamilton accusing John Adams of character defects and declaring him "unfit" for the presidency was leaked to Adams' rivals. In no time, the words went viral. Consider it one of the first examples of negative campaigning.
Follow The Times
Lawn Doctor’s Pest Control Services Help Eliminate:
With over 25 Years of Experience, Russell’s Tree Care is Your Source for Tree Trimming & Removal in Northwest Indiana
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am