Advice books have ancient origins. The Bible, which has been a bestseller for so long no one even keeps track of the numbers anymore, was full of plenty of good advice like love your neighbor as yourself, some advice that may be considered marginal and inevitably some just plain bad advice.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Take Care of Tree Work before the Storms Hit! Don’t Wait Until…
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
Are you receiving threatening calls or letters from creditors? Call Richard P. Busse Attorney at Law today to discuss a solution
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?