High Blood Pressure
A new long-term medical study from Northwestern Medicine suggests that individuals with healthy hearts in middle age live up to 14 years longer than peers with two or more cardiovascular risks.
Maybe that wasn't indigestion. And really, should carrying a sack of groceries up a few stairs be so fatiguing?
Maybe that wasn’t indigestion. And really, should carrying a sack of groceries up a few stairs be so fatiguing?
Eating healthy doesn't have to be difficult. Local businesses make it easier to choose better eating habits, and interest in their life changing programs continues to grow.
A movement spreading across Illinois is creating a health care revolution for refugees from countries including Burma, Bhutan and Iraq.
Pregnant women who are even marginally overweight or with high blood sugar levels could face risks not only for themselves, but for their unborn babies.
CHICAGO | Only two of 17,820 participants studied met all seven ideal factors for a heart-healthy lifestyle, according to a study released at this month's meeting of the American Heart Association in Chicago.
Follow The Times
Lisa Rankin, M.D. will speak on "Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof You Can Heal Yourself" at annual symposium.
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
Sturdy boxes keep files archived and safe. Order your storage …
At Hoosier Chiropractic, We Earn Your Business With Every Phone Call, Every Visit & Every Treatment. Call Today!!
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
Tired of Paying Outrageous Prices for Chiropractic Care? At Hoosier Chiropractor, You Only Pay What You Feel the Service is Worth to YOU
At Hoosier Chiropractor, our philosophy is simple, you only pa…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am