Highway Safety Improvement Program
VALPARAISO | The five-points roundabout was five years in the making and will take about five months for the building.
VALPARAISO | Valparaiso has received almost $100 million in state and federal grants over the past 10 years, and it is hoping to get another $10 million approved in the next few months.
VALPARAISO | With construction of the five-points roundabout expected to begin soon, the city set up a Web page to help people deal with the schedule and road closings. There's even a video on how to drive in a two-lane roundabout.
VALPARAISO | The city is seeking a $319,500 federal grant to make improvements to the section of Ransom Road known as roller coaster road.
VALPARAISO | Bids were opened from three companies and a contract could be awarded soon for the construction of the five-points roundabout at North Calumet Avenue, Roosevelt Road and Vale Park Road.
VALPARAISO | Get ready for construction of the next big roundabout project in the city.
Follow The Times
Kovenz Memorial currently offers QR codes for placement on you…
We are your Weber Grill headquarters! FREE assembly & FREE delivery on all gas Weber Grills $299.99 & up!
Call today for details! 219-763-4247
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm