Another year has crossed the finish line, and no doubt a metric ton of New Year’s resolutions to live healthier awaits. Lucky for us, our growing trail network offers everyone an opportunity to actually stick with these commitments.
Enjoying good wine in the great outdoors is fun, but toting glass bottles on the trail is no picnic.
Hiking dad Michael Lanza believes it's important to get kids on the trail at an early age and keep nurturing a long-term love for the outdoors.
Tracking wildlife is a lot of fun, but bringing home the tracks is even more fun.
Has the chilly winter weather turned your family into coach potatoes? Bundle up and join the Northwest Indiana Outdoors club for free or cheap family-friendly outings-including an educational trip to Wolf Park and a day of hiking at Starved Rock State Park.
Follow The Times
Secret's Loving Care is a not-for-profit adult day service. We…
Brown Tire of Portage Inc has been supplying quality Goodyear…
Lifestyle I and II only. FranciscanAlliance.Org/Omni
Ready to Move In Homes from the $110's to $290's, Beautiful up…
Call today to learn more.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm