INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mike Pence has agreed to loan the Indianapolis Motor Speedway $100 million in state funds to pay for renovations, video boards and other improvements to the home of the Indianapolis 500 auto race.
INDIANAPOLIS | State Sen. Jim Arnold, D-LaPorte, persuaded the Indiana Senate Tuesday to give owners of property located in a historic district a procedure to remove the historic designation.
LANSING | Over the past weekend, the structure known as the Busack building was torn down. The home dates back to the 1860's and carries great historical significance in the Village of Lansing. Before a jail was built in the village hall constructed in 1890's, it served as a place to detain …
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Court of Appeals ruled Wednesday the town of Lowell can go ahead with plans to demolish Old Lowell School.
CROWN POINT | The Mayor's Office of Special Events will host walking tours from 1 to 4 p.m. Saturday of historic parts of the city.
Follow The Times
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service is here for all your septic…
For over 40 years people have relied on Lawn Doctor for a lush…
The NWI Times undercover shopper reports on local gold buying …
call 322-2700 or 769-1976
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm