Hobart Board Of Public Works
HOBART | The Hobart Board of Public Works will receive a progress update Wednesday on the property of farmer Robert Berndt.
HOBART | The attorney for disciplined Hobart firefighter Lt. Mark Slonaker said he won't appeal his client's five-day suspension.
HOBART | The Hobart Board of Public Works is taking legal action to force farmer Robert Berndt to fence in his wandering cattle.
HOBART | The Hobart Board of Public Works told Robert Berndt to return next month with cleanup of his house and farm substantially completed.
HOBART | The Hobart Board of Public Works will meet at 8 a.m. on Wednesday at City Hall, 414 Main St.
HOBART | The Board of Public Works told Robert Berndt it has given him ample time to clean up his debris-littered, unsafe home and farm.
HOBART | The Board of Public Works settled a $6,467 lawsuit with NIPSCO on Monday, hoping to recoup the money from a third party, City Attorney Anthony DeBonis said.
Follow The Times
Exp. 6/30/13. 219-738-2323
Premium Title Group offers real estate, loan closings and titl…
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028 and vis…
Lawn Doctor’s Pest Control Services Help Eliminate:
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am