MESA, Ariz. | One last time at HoHoKam Stadium, "Take Me Out to the Ball Game" during the seventh inning was changed to include the lyric, "If the Cubs don't win it's a shame."
MESA, Ariz. | Valparaiso native Jeff Samardzija made a strong spring debut and the Cubs scored four unearned runs in the first inning against San Francisco Giants ace Matt Cain, then held on for a 4-3 victory Sunday at HoHoKam Stadium.
Follow The Times
Receive up to a 100$ value of tree trimming for free with the …
There are several shapes and sizes of swimming pools on the ma…
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
Call us today and we’ll fix the leak in your home!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am