Holiday Inn Express
VALPARAISO | The revival of the former Best Western on U.S. 30 is ready to begin with a little help from the city's Redevelopment Commission.
VALPARAISO | The city's tax increment financing district won't officially include the U.S. 30 corridor until Aug. 8, but the first customer hoping to take advantage of it already is waiting.
HAMMOND | City officials are counting on something that keeps people alive to help sustain the city.
LaPORTE | A 30-year-old LaPorte woman called police while riding in a car driven by an 80-year-old man whom she claims would not stop and let her out.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Follow The Times
The Ultimate Weight Loss Kit is hands down the most powerful s…
Calhoun Sawmill and Custom Woodworking is a locally owned and …
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
Time to take charge of your life and make the changes you Want…
Dr. David M. Smith has 25 years of experience!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm