Home Food Preservation
CROWN POINT | A five-week Home Food Preservation course is being offered by the Lake County Purdue Cooperative Extension Service to individuals interested in learning basic food preservation techniques and how to preserve food safely using the most up-to-date, researched-based information.
CROWN POINT | Individuals recently learned to properly preserve a Four Fruit Nectar, Sundae in a Jar, and also Peach Fondue in Corinne Powell’s Home Food Preservation class at the Purdue Cooperative Extension Service in Crown Point. The most up to date researched based information is taught …
CROWN POINT | Many people are returning to home canning or joining the movement for the first time.
CROWN POINT | It’s summer and time to can and preserve nature’s bounty to be eaten this next year. Members of Corinne Powell’s Home Food Preservation course through the Purdue Cooperative Extension Service in Crown Point are learning how to freeze fruits and vegetables, boiling water can hig…
Follow The Times
Kovenz Memorial currently offers QR codes for placement on you…
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
By appointment only!
Stop by and check out our in store specials 20-40% off for a limited time on stunning fashion jewelry!
Whether you already have a drawing in hand or only an idea in …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm