INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mike Pence signed into law Wednesday a property tax shift that will save Hoosier farmers $57 million, but leave property taxes unchanged for homeowners and businesses.
MUNSTER | In an effort to educate and inform homeowners in need of help, Family Christian Center, 340 W. 45th St., will sponsor “A Housing Connection” from 9 a.m. to noon Saturday.
East Chicago has the highest percentage of renter-occupied housing in the region, census figures released Thursday show.
The holiday gift-giving season can be a good time to consider creating or updating an inventory of the items in your home.
Follow The Times
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
It’s the Candice Olson Furniture Sales Event at Walter E. Smithe Save 20% on Candice Olson Collection
(and almost everything else) Ends May 20. www.smithe.com view…
One coupon per customer, not applicable with any other discoun…
Call Stevenson & Fairchild OMS at (219) 462-9599 Valparais…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm