- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
VALPARAISO | The county tax appeal board decided Tuesday that Ogden Dunes resident Dorothy Kurtz is entitled to a homestead deduction even though her husband is receiving the same type of tax break on a home in Florida.
VALPARAISO | The county is granting temporary amnesty to the owners of hundreds of multiunit residential buildings, who have been receiving a larger homestead deduction than is allowed by law.
Follow The Times
House of Bianco offers a wide variety of services to please any taste.
Your car’s tires can play an important role in helping you get…
Rely on the #1 ranked plumber in northwest Indiana as chosen b…
Dogs are Like Kids, They're More Fun When They're Well-Trained. Sittin' Pretty Specializes in Obedience Training, Call Today for Group or Private Lessons! (219) 947-4121
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
This can be a complex endeavor filled with seemingly endless q…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?