GARY | Two people are going to be thankful they bought lottery tickets in the region this week while thousands of others hope to have a happy Thanksgiving as the Powerball jackpot climbed to $250 million for Wednesday.
Witham's Sav-A-Stop gas station in Highland sold a Hoosier Lotto ticket that hit the $10 million jackpot in Saturday's drawing. Monday is the first day the ticket owner will be able to claim his or her prize.
The Powerball jackpot for Wednesday's drawing has reached $218 million, officials said Monday.
Wednesday's Powerball jackpot is now an estimated $153 million, officials said Tuesday.
Follow The Times
Get a FREE Honeywell Humidifier with the purchase of any new H…
Let us take care of the special someone for a few hours.
The Hammond Indiana Dental Office You Can Bring The Whole Family To. Participating with MetLife, Delta, and Guardian Networks.
Over 25 years of experience. Accepting NEW Patients. 219-931-3…
Elaine Morris has over 25 years of experience with Allstate
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm