Technologists, Rita Rendina, left and Amy Koulianos stand next to the new 3D mammography machine Aug. 2011 in the Outpatient Diagnostic Center at Methodist Hospital Soutlake Campus. Methodist is currently the only facility in Indiana with the 3D scanner.
Technologist Amy Koulianos works with the new 3-D mammography machine in the Outpatient Diagnostic Center at Methodist Hospital Southlake campus in Merrillville.
Technologists Rita Rendina, left, and Amy Koulianos stand near the new 3-D mammography machine in the Outpatient Diagnostic Center at Methodist Hospital Southlake campus in Merrillville. Methodist is the only facility in Indiana with the 3-D scanner.
Follow The Times
Exp. 6/30/13. 219-738-2323
Premium Title Group offers real estate, loan closings and titl…
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028 and vis…
Lawn Doctor’s Pest Control Services Help Eliminate:
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am