House Of Tomorrow
Endangered buildings are sometimes in the eyes and beliefs of the beholders.
A new private group has formed to support efforts at Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. The park has needed this private support, something other successful national parks enjoy.
Even as new life is being breathed into the former Lake County Nurses' Home, the House of Tomorrow has been placed on the preservation group Indiana Landmarks' list of 10 most endangered places in Indiana. Gary's Union Station and other historical buildings similarly are threatened.
BEVERLY SHORES | A house built to show the world the future of American home design has been deemed one of the most endangered structures in the state, a nonprofit group said.
Follow The Times
Call today and mention offer nwirepair. St. John’s Plumbing is…
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
We will bring your carpet back to life.
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
Our artist’s specialty is bringing your imagination to life.
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm