INDIANAPOLIS | House Speaker Brian Bosma, R-Indianapolis, demonstrated Tuesday that he will stop at nothing to get the marriage amendment through the Republican-controlled General Assembly and onto the Nov. 4 general election ballot.
INDIANAPOLIS | House Speaker Brian Bosma, R-Indianapolis, may take the extraordinary step of replacing members on the House Judiciary Committee to ensure the marriage amendment wins committee approval and gets a vote by the full House.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Maria's Hallmark is perfect for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, encouragement, and MORE! 219-661-0420
Come visit one of our 3 sites today!
We are the Storm Damage Experts. Will work with you Insurance Company. Call Midwest Remodeling, Windows & Doors today 219-465-8101!!
Call Today & Rest Easy
with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit.
Teaching Children to step up the ladder of success ~ Call A Step Up Career Academy today for more information about their child care services!
We promote and encourage children to make career choices of th…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?