Humane Society Of Hobart
Liz Smith shows some of the 33 cats taken in recently at the Hobart Humane Society. The rescued cats already have received feline distemper and flea treatment and are spayed and neutered. The cost to adopt them is $10 each.
HOBART | The Humane Society of Hobart is hoping to find new homes for 33 cats rescued from a local hoarder, Director Brenda Slavik said.
In the Porter County edition Wednesday, a story about Humane Society of Hobart volunteer Michelle Vega was published with the incorrect photo.
Michelle Vega, 18, has a heart for homeless animals at the Humane Society of Hobart.
Follow The Times
All Carpet on Sale now 30% to 50% off call (219) 922-6800
Update your floors and technology by choosing us! Now offering free IPod Shuffle, IPod Nano, or IPad Mini with a qualifying flooring purchase.
Call for details. 219-864-7100. flooringunlimited.net
Please note, not all ENERGY STAR qualified products qualify fo…
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks also offers repairs on phones, iPhones, iPods, screens, and computers.
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am