Joliet resident Doug Walling, a bearded guy who will tell you straight off his two great passions in life are beer and baseball, often finds himself more than 30 miles from home, sipping different craft brews in the Calumet Region.
A flight of beers is shown at Hunter's Brewing in Chesterton. From left, the beers are Porter County, Threadsplitter, Mirror Image and Khao Hom Mali.
Dale Reisetter samples a beer at Hunter's Brewing in Chesterton.
Greg Walton and his wife, Virginia Hultman, of Porter, drink a flight of beers at Hunter's Brewing in Chesterton.
Justin Reisetter and Amy Gentry have opened Hunter's Brewing, a nanobrewery, in Chesterton.
CHESTERTON | Chesterton’s new nano-brewery, Hunter's Brewing located at 1535 South Calumet Road, is hosting a grand opening and ribbon-cutting ceremony Thursday through the Duneland Chamber of Commerce.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
$250 off Sewer Line or Water Main Repair over $ 2000! mention offer nwirepair call St. John's Plumbing 219-365-2095
Call today and mention offer nwirepair. St. John’s Plumbing is…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?