Ideal Place Restaurant
ARS Gallery is hosting a wine tasting event to help raise funding for the "I Am The Greatest" project, sponsored by NTAA. Wines will be offered from Spain, France, Italy, California and Michigan, as well as a selection of ports and other sweet wines.
Enjoy wine and appetizers followed by a baked potato bar prepared by Chef Tim Carrigan with salad and dessert.
The Bistro on the Boulevard is planning a Green Bush Beer dinner for November 29th for those who plan on eating again next Thursday.
Whiskey Blu event is canceled but never fear there is always William B.'s steakhouse at Blue Chip Casino in Michigan City---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
Three Oaks Ken Roselli has come up with another Harbor Country sensation, a Red Arrow plate and mug available along their namesake highway.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
Excellent microbrews, gourmet food, wine with weeding and new releases from Wyncroft coming up this month.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor, Shore Magazine.
Follow The Times
“That’s Italia” Wine Dinner June 25th 6:30pm. 5 course menu each paired w/ a different wine $65 per person plus tax & gratuity.
Reservations Required. 219-322-6800 Ciaobellaonline.com
Call 322-2700 or 769-1976 for more details. www.albertsjewelers.com
Contact dealer for details. (219) 922-3100 BosakHonda.com
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am