Illegal Drug Trade
GRIFFITH | Griffith's interim police chief sent a message as loud as a flashbang grenade early Thursday to drug dealers he believes are using his town as a "safe haven" for their illegal trade.
HAMMOND | A Michigan City man has agreed to plead guilty in U.S. District Court to armed drug trafficking.
Years of trying to add Porter County to the Lake County High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area finally succeeded in getting federal approval for the newly expanded effort.
CROWN POINT | Lake County authorities recovered $340,000 Thursday afternoon from the backseat of a car driven by someone police described after his arrest as "a nervous young man."
CROWN POINT | Lake Criminal Court Judge Thomas Stefaniak has sentenced Christopher A. Bryant, 29, of Hammond, to 45 years in prison for drug dealing.
Follow The Times
Secret's Loving Care is a not-for-profit adult day service. We…
Visit us today for a battery replacement or watch repair and v…
Contact Russell Tree Care today at 219-863-9953. We provide 24…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season4 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins6 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm