LOWELL | The town's first draft of its annexation plan made its debut Thursday before the Lowell Plan Commission with little fanfare.
Mine was not one of the more fortunate homes that was eliminated. I live dead center of the B-3 proposed route for the Illiana Expressway.
As Will Township road commissioner, I want to share information on the proposed Illiana Corridor as given to us by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
Heightened concerns about the proposed Illiana Expressway drew more than 750 people to Lowell Middle School on Wednesday, just two weeks after the release of a draft study of the 50-mile road.
Hearings to gather public comment on three proposed routes for the Illiana Expressway are on tap this week in Indiana and Illinois.
The Illiana Corridor Planning Group and Task Force initially chose route 5 as its preferred route. As a result of comments received at recent public hearings, the group will be looking at other options.
Scott Kiechle and his wife, Betty, who live outside Lowell, talk with Illinois Department of Transportation representative Kesti Susinskas, left, about potential routes for the Illiana Expressway during a hearing at Crown Point High School. The Kiechles own about 10 acres that may be affect…
Follow The Times
The daily fee at Secret's Loving Care is $65. This covers a mo…
Visit Sweet Frog for a taste of the Tropics!! Try our two newest flavors: Pina Colada & Tropical Tart.
219-440-7093 / www.sweetfrogyogurt.com
Serving the Saint John, Indiana, area for more than 30 years, …
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
All Carpet on Sale now 30% to 50% off call (219) 922-6800
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am