The state departments of transportation in Indiana and Illinois have asked the federal government to approve a single east-west route for the Illiana Expressway passing north of Lowell and heading due west to Interstate 55 in Illinois.
The Illinois House has passed legislation giving the state the power to acquire private property for a proposed expressway connecting Interstate 65 in Indiana with Interstate 55 in Illinois.
Follow The Times
- 1 Fatal shooting at church parking lot in Griffith
- 2 Highland cops arrest 27 at underage drinking party
- 3 Rape charge may have triggered domestic homicide
- 4 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
- 5 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
Call us today!
We invite you to experience the new Briar Ridge.
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding! mention offer nwicamera call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
$100 Discount on Camera Inspection with Sewer rodding!
We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bank…
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
Who should get the Democratic nomination for Calumet Township trustee?