CROWN POINT | A state highway official who asked Lake County officials for help in planning the Illiana Expressway instead got an earful of why the proposed highway is a bad idea.
LOWELL | The Lowell Town Council is signing on to a request from a Lake County government official seeking a federal waiver for the Illiana Expressway.
Follow The Times
Passionate and professional pet boarding and grooming
Stop in to our showroom today and save 30%-50%-70% Off during …
Auto loan rates as low as 1.5%! Save big at the Best Place to Bank. Visit Midwest Family Federal Credit Union to apply for your new or used vehicle loan today!
Asphalt adds an element of flexibility which is critical here …
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am