Illinois Appellate Court
CHICAGO | An attorney representing Calumet City Mayor Michelle Markiewicz Qualkinbush's supporters asked the Illinois Appellate Court to overturn rulings that restored several of the mayor's opponents to the Feb. 26 primary election ballot.
SPRINGFIELD | State construction projects may be in for a long haul.
The Illinois Appellate Court ruling Monday that Rahm Emanuel is ineligible to run for mayor of Chicago requires an expedited ruling by the Illinois Supreme Court to settle this before ballots are printed.
CHICAGO | A Cook County judge has upheld the Chicago Board of Election Commissioners' decision to keep mayoral candidate Rahm Emanuel on the ballot
Follow The Times
Come visit us at The Comfy Couch Today!
Spend less time cleaning!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm