Illinois Central Bus Co
GARY | Illinois Central Bus Co. will provide up to 30 additional buses to the Gary Community School Corp. for free to get students to and from school for the remainder of the school year.
GARY | Gary schools Superintendent Cheryl Pruitt and 15 administrators rode school buses with students Tuesday to see the problems firsthand and develop solutions.
GARY | Representatives from the Illinois Central Bus Co. say the Gary Community School Corp.'s new computer software system is at the root of its bus problems.
GARY | Gary schools Superintendent Cheryl Pruitt is fed up with problems with its bus transportation company.
Follow The Times
Reason #1. DEPENDABILITY: You are working with the largest, mo…
Introducing CertainTeed new product line the Patriot. For thos…
Stop by Kensington Watch Services today at 146 North Main Stre…
Express lunch 11am - 2:30pm $9.95; All you can eat buffet: Monday, Wednesday & Friday; Create your own pasta: Tuesday & Thursday. Book your Holiday parties now!
At Wonder Years Learning Center, our age specific programs are…
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 3 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?