Whiting High School history teacher Derrik Milenkoff talks about Pearl Harbor during class Thursday, a day before today's 71st anniversary of the attack.
Whiting High School history teacher Derrik Milenkoff's class on Thursday watches clips from the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Whiting High School teacher Derrik Milenkoff's students Austin Leohman, Kelly Kertis and Jeremy Massoels read Thursday about those who experienced the attack on Pearl Harbor.
Follow The Times
Check our warehouse for carpet & vinyl remnants 50% off, S…
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
call 322-2700 or 769-1976
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
FAT PREDATOR places your body in a THERMOGENIC MODE 24 hours a…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm