Producers Jason Elkins and Brian Poszgai are basing production in Chicago and Northwest Indiana for their new independent film project "Keep It In The Family."
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
HOBART | The Art Theater tops the list of independent theaters a national campaign is helping to keep alive, a campaign spokesman said.
Writer and director Stephen Folker's new feature film "To Survive" is about a group struggling to live through the collapse of society. It starts filming in Davenport, Iowa, on Sunday.
The Steel City is ready for its close-up. The first Gary International Black Film Festival unreels Friday in a city of faded marquees and derelict cinemas.
Follow The Times
If you mention this ad, you'll receive 20% off!
Contact Russell Tree Care today at 219-863-9953. Our family-op…
Click here to see many of our high quality examples http://www…
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday lif…
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm