- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Economic growth slowed in Northwest Indiana in the fall, but remained consistent.
Northwest Indiana's economy continues to grow at a slow rate, and should continue to slog in an upward direction over the next six months.
Follow The Times
Richards Building Supply Company Products brought to you by Kusiak Construction of NWI with a 25-year glass breakage warranty!
RBS Performance Plus offers insulated frames which provide sou…
With more than 35 years of experience, you can trust that Jack…
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service is here for all your septic…
Stop in today and easily find the right tires for your car, tr…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?