Indiana Black Legislative Caucus
INDIANAPOLIS | Griffith leaders were ecstatic Friday after Republican Gov. Mike Pence signed into law mandatory reductions in Calumet Township spending and a path for Griffith to exit the township if its excessive spending continues.
INDIANAPOLIS | Northwest Indiana's black state lawmakers want Gov. Mike Pence to veto legislation that would force Calumet Township to reduce its administrative spending and potentially enable Griffith to leave the township.
INDIANAPOLIS | With just 44 Democrats serving in the House and Senate this year, the Indiana Black Legislative Caucus is poised to be the idea factory driving the Democratic legislative agenda.
INDIANAPOLIS | State Sen. Lonnie Randolph, D-East Chicago, has been elected chairman of the Indiana Black Legislative Caucus for a two-year term.
INDIANAPOLIS | State Sen. Earline Rogers, D-Gary, has been recognized for her efforts to promote equality in Indiana.
Follow The Times
Indiana Furniture Showcase 219.465.0545 www.indiana-furniture.com
Visit Sweet Frog for a taste of the Tropics!! Try our two newest flavors: Pina Colada & Tropical Tart.
219-440-7093 / www.sweetfrogyogurt.com
Make sure everything is properly working before you invite you…
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am