INDIANAPOLIS | Opponents of a possible amendment to the Indiana Constitution prohibiting gay marriage and any "legal status" that's "substantially similar" to marriage believe they have the law on their side -- 614 laws to be precise.
INDIANAPOLIS | State lawmakers have turned down a plan intended to make the Indiana Code more understandable by using city and county names in the law instead of descriptions based on an area's population.
Follow The Times
The Best Kept Secret in Snow and Ice Management is Out! $12 f…
Whether you need plumbing repairs or kitchen and bathroom rem…
Calhoun Sawmill and Custom Woodworking is a locally owned and …
Contact Russell Tree Care today at 219-863-9953. We take care …
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm