Indiana Criminal Justice Institute
Lake County's largest communities could take a crime-fighting tip from some neighbors to the south. Joining forces could help combat crime.
VALPARAISO | The city is applying for a grant to develop a coordinated plan with other Porter County agencies to improve school safety.
For at least the past decade, Porter County has been a leader in Indiana in juvenile justice reform. As one of three family court pilot sites in Indiana, we have implemented many programs designed to assist children and families as they struggle through the juvenile justice system.
State police will be stepping up patrols for the July 4 weekend beginning at midnight Friday.
Follow The Times
We bring the salon to you!
When you are looking for a home improvement service, there ar…
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
There is no limit to the customization we can provide.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm